Warren Riverview Park
Warren Riverview Park, which opened Oct. 20, 2018, located on the banks of the Arkansas River, is a four-acre city park with kayak/canoe access to the river, indoor special event space, covered shelter, 15-foot ropes course and an area for organized camping for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts. This park is the perfect place for those seeking adventure.
The park opened to the public on October 20, 2018. It's named in memory of Ray & Virginia Warren, long-time advocates for Derby’s growth and for scouting and community recreation. The park was designed with his family in mind, and includes a one-of-a-kind totem pole that was hand carved by his son, Danny Ray Warren, that tells a story of their family.
Rental spaces include:
- The Lodge: a rustic-themed building with fireplace, sound system, and a patio overlooking the river, accommodates 72 with tables and chairs (1,400 sq. ft.)
- The Lodge is furnished with eight 60-inch round tables, six 30-inch-by-72-inch banquet tables, and 72 chairs
- Covered shelter with grills/picnic tables (20’x50’, accommodates 56+)
- Rental Rates
- Event Calendar - see if your date is available
- Information Request Form
- Photo Gallery
- Information for renters of the Lodge at Warren Riverview Park
- Check water levels before your visit. The park was designed for occasional flooding when the river is up due to heavy rains. The park has been affected by high water levels on two occasions and handled the water as designed.
Warren Riverview Park on Facebook
Speaker sees river potential
Warren Riverview Park Work Continues
Warren Riverview Park to Open This Year
New Sidewalk Will Reach Warren Riverview Park
Work Starts on Latest Park Addition
Warren Riverview Park About to Get Underway
Warren Riverview Park Steps Closer to Reality
Warren Riverview Park Secures Future on Arkansas River
River Park Will Be Named in Honor or Warren