Warren Riverview Park, located at 321 W. Market, opened October 20, 2018. Located on the banks of the Arkansas River, the four-acre park includes kayak/canoe access to the river, indoor special event space, covered shelter, 15-foot ropes course and an area for organized camping for scouting groups. This park is the perfect place for those seeking adventure.
The park is named in memory of Ray & Virginia Warren, long-time advocates for Derby’s growth and for scouting and community recreation. The park was designed with his family in mind and includes a one-of-a-kind totem pole that was hand-carved by their son, Danny Ray Warren, that tells a story of their family.
The Lodge and picnic shelter are rented by the half-day only, typically, 7 a.m.-3 p.m. and 3-11 p.m. for the shelter or 4 p.m.-midnight for the Lodge. Both spaces are available for full-day rentals as well.
If you are interested in renting the Lodge, feel free to visit the park at your convenience. The full interior of the Lodge is visible through the windows.
The restrooms for the Lodge are located just outside the main entrance of the building. There are no kitchen facilities in the Lodge (no refrigerator, ice machine or cooking surfaces). Lodge rental also includes the use of the patio on the southwest corner of the building overlooking the river.
Rental spaces include:
- The Lodge: a rustic-themed building with fireplace, sound system, and a patio overlooking the river. Accommodates 72 with tables and chairs (1,400 sq. ft.)
- The Lodge is furnished with eight 60-inch round tables, six 30″ x 72″ banquet tables, and 72 chairs
- Covered shelter with grills/picnic tables (20’ x 50’, accommodates 56+)
- Rental Rates
- Event Calendar – see if your date is available
- Information for renters of the Lodge at Warren Riverview Park
- Check water levels before your visit. The park was designed for occasional flooding when the river is up due to heavy rains.